Announcing a Conditioner So Good You Will Tingle When Done!
February 22, 2010
All of Nature’s Essential Ingredients’® products grow out of challenges my clients bring to me. For a few clients, I needed a conditioner that would heal the scalp, so I turned to my favorites: soy and almonds. Then it dawned on me: Mint would be a luxurious addition to the recipe . Peppermint and eucalyptus are key oils that heal and help stimulate growth. I first washed and conditioned my own hair and found that this formula was great at detangling the hair. The mint served as an uplifting aroma therapy, and when I sat under the dryer, I found the oils to be both warming and cooling depending on the temperature I set them on. The cold dryer was cool on my scalp and the hot dryer had a snuggling warmth to it.
My clients and family instantly loved the way the Almond Soy Moisturizing Conditioner with Mint made their hair feel, especially after shampooing with the Almond Soy Shampoo.
Now, I want to share this sensation with you. Nature’s Essential Ingredients® just released our new Almond Soy Moisturizing Conditioner with Mint. Won’t you be one of the first to try it? Order a bottle today or get the complete regimen. Click here to make it happen!
Or visit: http://www.neibeautycare.com/store.html
Nature’s Essential Ingredients® Almond Soy Moisturizing Conditioner With Mint
A natural emollient enriched with soy and almond oil to condition and moisturize dry, brittle hair. Infused with peppermint and eucalyptus to soothe the scalp. Humectants added to detangle the hair. Great for all hair types.
Apply a quarter size amount of conditioner to hair and comb through. Leave conditioner on hair for 3 to 5 min. Rinse in warm water and towel dry.
Let us know what you think!
In Nadean’s Chair
* For healthier looking hair, trim yours about every 4 to 6 weeks to avoid split ends.
* Always apply natural oils, butters, conditioners and moisturizers to the ends of the hair first as you work towards the scalp. Remember: less is more!
* Do not apply any grease or petroleum based products onto the scalp because it clogs the hair follicle, which results in under-active sebaceous glands, leaving a dry, itchy, flaking scalp.
* If you do not have a hooded dryer to deep condition your hair, use a wet towel that has been warmed in the microwave and apply to hair for 5 minutes.
* Do not wrap hair in the same direction every night because this will cause breakage on the side that is constantly being brushed over. Alternate when wrapping the hair at night to avoid damage.